CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kaylinn's Prayer

Kaylinn prayed over our meal last night, and it went a little something like this, "Dear God, thank you for everything. Thank you for this food that I do not like, but I will try a bite because I have to. If I don't like it, it's okay, but I just have to try it. Thank you for Jesus. Precious name we pray, Amen." It took all David and had to not bust out laughing.

Also, John David's been saying "Cheeto" when he is mad at someone; almost as though he's calling someone a bad name. I was watching he and Kaylinn go back and forth over a shovel outside...the "argument" ended when he looked at her mean and said "CHEETO!" like it was the worst thing he could call her...guess we won't be giving him that nickname!

0 comments: