CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

1st Day of School

Well it's been a long time since the last post, and I'm not sure if anyone out there still looks at this. The kids had their first day of school last week, and we are all enjoying it!



Kaylinn struck a pose, so of course John David decided he needed to as well.




John David with his teacher Mrs. Epps.
Kaylinn with her teacher, Mrs. Derouen...pronounced Der-won

Lissie enjoyed her time alone with momma.



9 comments:

The Junods

Uh...hello, yes I'm totally following and on pins and needles for your next post! First of all these babies are beautiful...all of them. And the sassy KK pic is too cute. Hope you're enjoying your free time and Lissy girl!

Jennifer

So will this be a new, regular thing? Your kids are precious! Glad they are enjoying school. (Are they at Little Champs? My niece is there.)

shannonmichaelis

I almost fainted....

Of course you are still on Google Reader! Lissie is such a cutie! And Kaylinn and her hip pose - love it!

Gina

Your kids are absolutely gorgeous!

Unknown

Katie,

I'm still out there and I love school pictures.

What a precious time for your sweet family.

Love, Brenda

Heitzmann Jennifer

I can't believe my eyes! So glad to see these pix of your precious family! Dying over the fact that Kaylinn even knows how to pose with the whole elbow-out thing for a photo! How on Earth??!! And Lissie's hair looks just like Hallie's does right now - the same way I'm doing it in those cute pigtails! I just want to eat them up!

The Houston's

Sooo cute!! And glad you are blogging again!!

Honeyed Hashette

Glad to see you're back. You have beautiful babies. Those poses and that Lissie- be still my heart!

dw hicks

Precious pictures. Love Kaylinn's dress!

So good to see you last month! Miss you tons!

Whitney