CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Meemaw's 75th Birthday

Shortly after celebrating Kaylinn's third birthday, we celebrated my Meemaw's 75th. I've got SO many great memories of my grandparents....too many to list, but I love to think back on the times I was able to spend with them. It was not long ago we were celebrating Meemaw's 70th birthday and listening to the sweet things my grandfather had to say about his bride; we miss him greatly, but it was great time for the family to gather together and praise such a godly woman. I love you Meemaw!!! Here are a few pictures Tiffany Fetter captured.


David and I
Meemaw's long time friends.

My parents and Meemaw.


The grandkids, minus Ben, who's three and was in bed.



The birthday girl; I really hope I look this great at 75. I still have people ask me if she's my mother.



0 comments: