CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Latest 2 Stories

Story One:
Kaylinn came to me with her pointer finger sticking out, "Mommy smell my finger." "No, Kaylinn. Why?" "Because someone tooted on my finger."....at which time we went straight to the bathroom and washed her hands.

Story Two:
We've been having some bedtime issues with Kaylinn. So as we begin the nighttime routine, we go over the reasons she can get out of bed, which is just to go potty. One night I walked by a noticed the bathroom light on, so I peek around the corner, and she is looking at herself in the mirror. I gave her a little pop on the bottom, which shocked her. She whipped around and without hesitation says, "I was just looking at my pretty blue eyes!"

2 comments:

dw hicks

Funny stories! Mylie is really into talking about her toots right now. When will this phase pass???

And John David's party looked so fun. Love the family picture. Beautiful family!

Miss you guys. Sending lots of love from NM!

The Fox Family

Okay, I am literally laughing out loud at these stories!! Love it!