CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

Just thought I'd post my Thanksgiving pictures before I do my Christmas post!


John David wearing his fall hat after nap.
Kaylinn's bday was the day after her last day of MDO before the break. She was very excited about her hat.
We took snacks to school...K and 4 cookies.

I split time going back and forth between Kaylinn and John David's classrooms.










This year we had Thanksgiving with my family at the 4-O.

Since we weren't going to be at the 4-O for Christmas we did our gingerbread house contest. We divide into teams and do our best to shine. Boogie was super excited KK was on her team (Kaylinn usually eats about half the candy that is supposed to go on the house).

Here is Kaylinn with her house...she was so proud! Kind of looks like it belongs in a Dr. Seuss book.

My team was made up of my cousin Beau, sis in-law Ashley, myself and John David. We decided to go with a red-neck log cabin complete with a satellite dish, tires in the yard and tin roof.

Two teams took it to a new level by adding real trees and electricity.
One team even made a little pet dog. Each team wins a prize and it always is SO much FUN!

Lissie enjoyed a little pumpkin pie herself.

My brother Jarod brought bache again this year, and we had a blast playing.



Kaylinn in her Thanksgiving attire.

Meemaw with the two newest family members. You wouldn't know it by looking at them but Cullen is a month younger than his cousin, Lissie.