CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pants found!!!

I walked into John David's room this afternoon after an unsuccessful nap, and what do I find....naked boy! I got him all cleaned up, and while he and Kaylinn were playing searched for his pants. BUT I could not find them. I moved the bed, not there; look acroos the room, not there. I even looked behind his changing table, not there. Then I started second guessing myself, did I take his pants off before his nap? I was pretty sure I hadn't. Well, I walk into Kaylinn's room, and guess what I found...you guessed it, size 12 month camo pants. I called Kaylinn in, and while holding the pants she explained, "Yeah, mommy, those pants don't fit me." Apparently she decided to go in during nap time and see if she could wear her brother's pants. What a mess!!!

4 comments:

Honeyed Hashette

Hey Katie! I didn't know you had a blog. I found yours on Tiffany's and thought I would say hi!

Congrats on #3! I hope you are doing well!

Janna

Unknown

That's funny. Trey just figured out how to take his pull up off. He was sleeping the other day and told me he had a dream about taking it off....not fun to clean up. Good to see you this weekend.

Tiger and DeAndria

Too funny!!!! I can't beleive she took of his pants and diaper. It was good seeing you this weekend, I miss us all being together all the time.

Anonymous

i see no issue i wear my daughters panties