CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Successful Pictures






Our really good friend and photographer, Tiffany Fetter, took some great pictures of the kids this past weekend. I am so excited to share a few of them. This was the first time I really felt pictures ran smooth; I guess the candy I had in my pocket helped motivate Kaylinn to stay with it.

We also celebrated my sister in-law's birthday later that same day, and we learned the exciting news that Jarod and Chandra are expecting their first child in May! Yeah!!!! We couldn't be more thrilled...more cousins!

11 comments:

shannonmichaelis

awesome photos! great lighting! be proud of those, and those adorable outfits...

Marcia

These pictures (and your kids) are beautiful! We were just talking last night about having some pictures of the three of us taken. Can you send me your friends contact info? thanks

The Houston's

Those are adorable!

dw hicks

So cute! I love Kaylinn's little hat.

Tiger and DeAndria

The pictures are awesome!!!

Shara Smith

I love the pictures! Kaylinn and John David are so adorable.

Mrs. Mays

Those really are great!

allyo

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Honeyed Hashette

Hi Katie! Your babies are adorable! Congratulations on your pregnancy! We hope to be PG soon too.

Hope you guys are doing well!
Janna (Orman) Morgan

Lasiter Family

Hey. It was good to hear from you. I have to say, those sure are some beautiful children.

Charlton

Your kids are beautiful! The pictures are adorable!