CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

ACU Sing Song

Towards the end of February, my mom, Kaylinn, and I drove to Abilene to watch Meggan in the old ACU tradition of Sing Song. Each class and club decides what they are going to be and then using costumes, songs, choreography, etc. competes against one another to win the whole thing. They give 3 different performances and then on the final night, the overall winner is announced. Meggan is in the same club that I was, Ko Jo Kai, and she is ALL about being a Kojie. As you can see they were skunks this year. I am proud to say that they won! Meggan is also next year's Kojie VP. I sure am proud of her, and I am so glad she is having so much fun!

Our little skunk...Boogie.

Kaylinn with her Aunt Boogie.

What's that you smell?

Just Meg and her roommate, Carley.



Not the greatest picture, but this is the whole group getting ready to listen to the winner of that afternoon's category.




0 comments: