CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Donuts with Dad

Since school is out when Father's Day rolls around, Kaylinn's school does Donuts with Dad at the end of February. I made the mistake of talking about it too soon, which made Kaylinn upset when she'd ask (everyday) if daddy was going to school and my answer was not to her satisfaction. She also requested pink donuts with sprinkles for herself and blue donuts with sprinkles for daddy, since he's a boy. I was relieved when she was happy with the donut she got. Kaylinn was SO excited to have daddy come to school with her.

Yummy!

Kaylinn even made her daddy a present.

A picture frame with a picture of her....she was too busy enjoying her donut.


I don't know if you can read this survey Kaylinn filled out about David, but it's hilarious!

My dad is 16 yrs. old.
My dad's favorite color is green.
My dad's favorite food is ketchup.
My dad helps me paint.
My dad's favorite thing to do is race.
When I am with my dad we love to dance.

0 comments: