CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 13, 2009

MAY POST

Well I've been a little absent lately. We are a one computer family right now, and the computer I use is David's work which means I don't get to get on until he gets home. It is kind of freeing.

There has been a lot going on in the Tuley house. I've really enjoyed being home with the kids this summer with no set schedule to follow. Mainly, we very recently put our house on the market. Another reason for not posting...to exhausted! Here are a few pictures from May.



First Mother's Day with all three. As you can see attempting to get a picture with all my children didn't work.....


....so we took individual pictures!


This was taken at the end of the day...mommy looks a little tired!
Another big event took place...I turned 30!

David and I enjoyed a delicious and child free dinner with my family. It was nice being able to complete a sentence!








0 comments: