CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Birth Pictures

Well I am finally blogging again. Here are some pictures of Lissie's birth. I look just terrible, but it was 2am when I went into labor and 5am when I had her so I guess I look as good as I was going to get. I just wish I had had time to do something with my hair and put just a dab of make-up on.....blah, blah, blah.

Our first look at our precious girl.

Love at first sight!

This is our midwife, Chantel Ashley....can't say enough great things about her.


Karen taught our Bradley Birth class and was our doula during labor. She was SO helpful! She had actually called Saturday to see if it was alright if she went to Round Top, and my reply was "sure... if you don't go this child won't come but if you do he/she just might! I guess it took Karen leaving town to inspire Lissie. (I can't tell who's more tired in this picture, Lissie or me?)



This is Kalyn (spelled differently than my Kaylinn) who is a L&D nurse at Willowbrook. It is such a small world; we were in the same small group during last years BSF. She wasn't there during my labor but after sift change she took care of me. It was great catching up with her. (This picture was taken at about noon the same day I had Lissie and after a much needed shower).





0 comments: