CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Our first week

Our first week together was a little bit hairy, but each week gets better. Here are a few pictures of Lissie's first week.

Kaylinn's waiting to hold Lissie for the first time.
First kiss.
This was the only one I had of Lissie not screaming while Kaylinn was holding her. One of the saddest things was when Kaylinn told us that Lissie didn't like her because she cries. Poor thing thought Lissie was upset with HER.

My poor mother got really sick before Lissie arrived. When she and Preston came up to the hospital she had a fever and couldn't even hold Lissie. In fact, Preston ended up getting sick as well. They were finally able to hold Lissie one week later. It was killing her!


Here is my baby sister holding Lissie. (This was the day before she got engaged...that's right, my little sis is getting married next summer!!! I'm glad I've got a year!)



Lissie on her one week birthday!





1 comments:

shannonmichaelis

girl, at least you have more time to fit into a smaller bridesmaid dress this time! congrats on another new family member. love the bath photos as well.