CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

First Bath

This child does not get the baths that Kaylinn or John David received as infants. I am going on the fact that newborns don't need a bath every day. Lissie enjoys bath time. Never a peep; however, her face is quite funny when her bottom hits the water.

I am still trying to figure out who she looks like, and I am wondering what her hair color will end up being.






Sweet and clean....Lissie is a great baby. Love the double chin; I wish mine were that cute!




1 comments:

The Junods

OH MY GOSH! These just made my day! Katie she is beautiful and truly has her own little Tuley look. More like JD than KK, I think. I still can't believe you're mother of 3! I would like to be a fly on the wall. You're such a champ! I can't believe Megan is engaged!!! That's so exciting. Would love to hear more about it. Love you tons and can't wait to hold little Lissie! oh and poor KK, thinking she doesn't like her :( Love you!