CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

John David

John David is one of my three bright lights in this world. He SO sweet and makes me laugh everyday. He's certainly all boy. His first word was ball and until recently one of his only words. He seems to be saying/attempting new words daily. Not much keeps his attention for long, except things he shouldn't be doing. I can often find John David climbing something, usually the kitchen table or counter tops. My mom recently found him on top of a chair he moved in order to reach the chocolate chip cookies I had made. When outside, John David's favorite thing to do is play with and eat dirt. He wears me out each day, but at the end of the day his slobbery kisses make up for any madness. I love this boy!

One of the things David and I have been talking about is buzzing John David's hair. His head gets so hot. Well, I decided that I was not going to pay for a haircut I knew I could do myself. There are some things you should know before you attempt to cut hair. Like what type of trimmers you are using; I didn't know there were different types so I just grabbed David's not realizing they were his beard trimmers! Also, know how to work the trimmers. Yes, the trimmers had a guard on them but it was at it's lowest setting....hard to turn back once you've made the first cut. It started off really bad but ended up okay. Once we got past the shock, we have grown to like it. I still miss the curls though.
BEFORE



AFTER


These next pictures I just had to post. We have spending a lot of time in our backyard after nap time. David had just gotten home so we were all enjoying the day. John David took his diaper off and decided he'd rather go nude. I spotted a frog on the fence and John David investigated further by picking it up, which to no ones surprise sent Kaylinn into a screaming frenzy and in turn John David threw the frog and began crying. I almost peed my pants it was so funny! I only wish I had my video camera. (I think David's afraid Kaylinn's reaction to living things will make John David afraid as well)
He hasn't spotted the frog below.


David caught the frog and is trying to coax John David into trying again.

John David finally decides to touch it. Kaylinn's a safe distance away.

1 comments:

Anonymous

you use to have cute buns now you have a nice tightpussy, i LOVE little boys